Mycenae Gardens and the Woodlands Dell are a precious green space at the centre of Westcombe Park conservation area.
Mycenae Gardens are perfect for:
· quiet relaxation
· chilling our with the trees and bushes
· running around for sheer joy
· enjoying family activities in safety
· relishing the wildlife and natural surroundings
The garden is open to the general public and subject to the standard bi-laws of all Metropolitan Open Land.
The garden is regularly used by by Mycenae House and the Steiner School for events and daily activities.
It is maintained and owned by the Royal Borough of Greenwich Council.
The use of the garden for organised events is subject to application to the local authority.
Friends of Mycenae Gardens
The Friends of Mycenae Gardens is a voluntary group committed to the conservation and wildlife.
The Friends of Mycenae Gardens has developed to:
· bring together people who value these gardens
· protect and promote the gardens as a Site of Importance for Nature Conservation
· foster the natural environment, wildlife, woodland and open space for the benefit and well-being of the whole community
· work with the Royal Borough of Greenwich to ensure the space is maintained in ways that appeal to all users.