We at Mycenae House are delighted that we will have more flexibility to welcome more of you back to the house and broaden our programme of activities. However, and most importantly we will continue to put the safety and health of all our staff and users at the very top of our priorities.
To help our users and visitors plan and understand what is happening at the house in the coming weeks, here are six key pieces of information:-
1. Lifting of Restrictions – Covid 19 restrictions in terms of the type of activities are now lifted so we can accommodate all types of events including singing indoors, weddings and parties etc
2. Retaining Safety Measures – Mycenae House will continue with the requirement of visitors to wear masks in public spaces within the building, to sanitise/wash hands on arrival and at regular intervals, to keep distance from other members of the public where possible in public spaces within the building. User groups are responsible for and will set their own requirements for their activity within their rooms.
3. Summer Opening Times – Opening times remain as present until school holidays start week commencing 26th July when we will then open:
Mondays from 9am-10pm
Tuesdays to Fridays from 9am-5pm
Saturdays – 9am-5pm plus evenings when booked for private functions
4. Closedown – The House will FULLY CLOSE for a week from Wed 25th Aug until Tues 31st Aug inclusive.
5. September Full Reopening – We will re-open from 1st September at the following times:
Mondays to Thursdays from 9am-10.30pm
Fridays – 9am-7pm plus occasional evenings for live music events
Saturdays – 9am-5pm plus evenings for private functions
This will remain in place until December and we will update with any changes from January.